Re: Reminder | Board Meeting on Tuesday, September 11th (and my regrets)

Allan is on vacation, so we can use my bluejeans account for the call: https://bluejeans.com/8113971100/

On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 at 16:44, Neil McGovern <neil gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

I'll try and dial in for the first bit, but consider this tentative
regrets from me. I've another meeting in Denver that clashes.

Neil

--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation