Re: Board hackfest accomodation

I'm not quite sure which Premier Inn you mean :)

The one on Newmarket Road has considerably poorer transport links to
the Collabora office than simply getting the train which is next to the
Ibis. Is there another one that you had in mind?

Additionally, it doesn't have suitable twin rooms, which would double
the price.

Neil