Re: Board hackfest accomodation

Any reason for going for the Ibis instead of the Premier Inn? The
Premier Inn seems to have better public transport connections and be
the same price.
On Sat, 8 Sep 2018 at 21:32, Neil McGovern <neil gnome org> wrote:

Hi all,

Having had a look around, it's going to be tricky to get everyone
located in the same neighbourhood with AirBnB or serviced apartments.

This means that  I'll block book some rooms at the Ibis by the central
station. The booking will be:
3x twin rooms
1x single room
Tuesday 16th October -> Saturday 20th October

Please let me know if there's any issues with this by the end of
Monday.

Thanks,
Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation