Re: Updating fundraising page and make it available for sponsorship committee

Hia,

Currently, we use a shared google sheet to track sponsorships, and we
hold the contact information in there.

I'll add the stuff in the wiki to the sheet, but we really should try
and find a better platform for fundraising at some point.

Neil