Re: Conference budget template

Thanks Kat. In general I think it looks quite okay!

- Do the merchandising need to be there if it comes from the engagement budget? If so, I would consider adding a cost center column (which goes with https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Board/issues/46 to know the cost centers)
- In the travel committee budget it says non negotiable, you meant that the bid proponents cannot negotiate that?
- The dashboard shows numbers in dollars, but the budget was made in euros. Could we have the correct currency conversion with the conversion ratio specified?
- I would still like to see items that can be like stretch goals here, tied to the income. I guess there are none for this year, since the budget is targeting at lost. But for future reference maybe we could add them?