Re: Can we get some replacement hardware for a Foundation member?

Hey Federico,

Yes, we had similar situations in the past. Ideally we would find an sponsor for the laptop. Maybe Neil can contact again PIA to see if that possibility is still open, since they offered that few months ago for another similar request.

Do you know the hardware requirements or if there is some usage the laptop should support well?

Cheers