Sponsorship request: GNOME+Rust Hackfest #4

Hi everybody,

we're organizing another GNOME+Rust hackfest in autumn this year after
the success of the previous 3 rounds.

Details can be found here:
  https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/Rust2018-2

The list of participants is not really up to date yet, we're expecting
around 10 people like the previous times.

I'm writing to the board as we're looking for funding/sponsoring for
the venue.

For all 4 days this would be 496EUR (400EUR + 24% VAT), we would get a
room for up to 15 people on Thursday/Friday and the whole venue for
Saturday/Sunday. Everything needed is provided at the place, including
especially a fast Internet connection. We organized a GStreamer
hackfest in the same place in 2016 and everybody was happy with the
place and their services.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience if this possible at all
and if you have further questions.

Sebastian