Re: Reminder | Board Meeting on Tuesday, November 6th

Ekaterina Gerasimova <kat gnome org> wrote:
The meeting is at 16:30 UTC this week based on what we discussed a few months ago — we tied the meeting
to California time, not UTC. I also put a note about this week’s changing meeting time in last week’s
email as a reminder.

We did discuss it, but did not actually agree to make the change at
any point. It was only discussed as an option.

The change was agreed at the meeting of 4th September:
https://wiki.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/Minutes/20180904