Re: Reminder | Board Meeting on Tuesday, November 6th

On Nov 6, 2018, at 7:27 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kat gnome org> wrote:

Please lets not change the meeting time without discussing it with the
board. I can't make it at all as I was expecting it to be at 15:30

The meeting is at 16:30 UTC this week based on what we discussed a few months ago — we tied the meeting to
California time, not UTC. I also put a note about this week’s changing meeting time in last week’s email as a
reminder.

Does 16:30 UTC conflict for anyone moving forward? If so, we’ll need to do a framadate poll for a time that
works for all of us next week.

Here's how to dial in:

Conference Details

Bluejeans URL: https://bluejeans.com/6361797715/
Dial-in numbers: https://www.redhat.com/en/conference-numbers
Meeting ID: 636 179 7715

You can find our agenda here: Foundation Board Agenda. Please add anything you'd like to cover directly to
that page, along with your name in parenthesis. The items that are already on the agenda are listed below.

Remember to help order our list as much as possible by adding "URGENT" in front of anything that must be
discussed during this meeting. Please also remember to mark things as "PRIVATE" as necessary.

Thanks, everyone! Talk to you soon.

Best,
Nuritzi

Proposed Agenda
* Executive Directors report (Neil)
* Do we want to offer GNOME cloud services? (Allan)

Nuritzi Sanchez
President, Board of Directors at GNOME