Re: Events Code of Conduct: CoC Working Group status

On Mon, 2018-07-30 at 15:48 +0100, Robert McQueen wrote:
Would it be clearer for the board to state that they have no further
expectation/requirement from the WG and consider the matter delegated
in full to the CoC committee to continue from hereon?

I think this is the correct approach - the committe takes on this work
fully, and the working group is no longer active.

We as the board can certainly thank the WG for their work, and
"officially" announce to the community that their work is done, and
moved on to the committee.

  Federico