The Executive Interview - Final Reminder

The contents of this e-mail and attachments, if any, are confidential and solely intended for the use of the addressee. If you receive this e-mail in error, then we kindly request you to notify the sender thereof immediately, and to delete the e-mail and the attachments without printing, copying or distributing any of those.

The publication, copying whole or in part or use or dissemination in any other way of the e-mail and attachments by others than the intended person(s) is prohibited.

The sender cannot guarantee the security of electronic communication and is not liable for any negative consequence of the use of electronic communication, including but not limited to, damage as a result of in or non-complete delivery or delay in delivery of any e-mail; the text of the e-mail as sent is decisive.

The sender is part of Universal Media Ltd, consisting of a number of business- to- business publications worldwide. A full list of the terms and conditions is available on the website: www.ceotodaymagazine.com

Registered company address: Universal Media Limited, 2 Queen St, Lichfield, Staffordshire, United Kingdom, WS13 6QD. Company Registration No: 10274076(C8).

If you would like to stop receiving messages from www.ceotodaymagazine.com please click on the links below.  Should you have any queries relating to your data, you can view our Privacy Policy here.

Sorry, not this time I Unsubscribe me

CEO Today Magazine

The Executive Interview

Business stories of inspiration and innovation

Final Reminder

Good morning,

Following my recent email regarding an interview opportunity I have still not heard back from you.

If you are interested in being interviewed by our editorial team for the Executive Interview feature for the next edition of CEO Today magazine, please get in contact immediately.

Invitation

Set across either 1, 2 or 4 pages the interview gives our readership direct insight into you and your business. If you are not familiar with CEO Today magazine or CEO Today Online I have included a recent edition for your reference; https://www.ceotodaymagazine.com/issues/2018/07/

Next Steps and Deadlines

If you would like to take part in the interview (to be conducted via Q&A mail or phone) please let me know your preferred option choice in the next 5 working days as we are planning to conduct the interview in the next few weeks.

If you are happy to move forward, please can you let me know your preferred interview requirement?

Once I have received this my editorial team will be in contact to coordinate.

Interview Options and Associated Costs

Silver Package

1 Page company profile/interview – Maximum 600 words

Full contact details and logo to be incorporated if required + Photos and images to be included

£1695 (Plus VAT if applicable)

Gold Package

2 Page company profile/interview – Maximum 1400 words

Full contact details and logo to be incorporated if required + Photos and images to be included

£2495 (Plus VAT if applicable)

Platinum Package

4 Page company profile/interview – Maximum 2800 words

Full contact details and logo to be incorporated if required + Photos and images to be included

£3495 (Plus VAT if applicable)

VIP Package

Front cover headline

2 Page photo spread with headline

4 Page interview/company profile – Maximum 2800 words

6 Pages in total

Published in both print and online editions

Lead online feature for 7 days

7-day social media campaign

Full contact details and logo to be incorporated if required + Photos and images to be included

£4495 (Plus VAT if applicable)

CEO Today - Pioneers of combining engaging articles with SEO and public relations for measurable results

If you want to claim your place on the news agenda and keep ahead of your competition, then we can help. We are pioneers of combining engaging articles with SEO and public relations for measurable results – ensuring your article has maximum visibility online and on social media platforms. We understand, better than anyone else, that each magazine interview must have a great PR and marketing campaign behind it as this impacts your search results, your brand visibility, your social reach, your traffic and every metric in between. Our digital marketing and PR team will work hard to ensure your published interview is seen by more people, more of the time.

Key Benefits

Being featured in CEO Today magazine puts you in great company as we regularly feature leaders at the top of their game and the top of their sector. Being featured offers a number of key benefits:

1.      Our experienced editorial team will work with you to produce an article that connects with our global audience

2.      Multi-platform – our articles are published in print, online and shared through our extensive social media platforms to ensure maximum reach

3.      Our magazine distributions and marketing platforms are highly targeted so your article will be seen by the fellow business professionals and the next generation of leaders

4.      Your brand will receive a huge marketing boost as our digital marketing team will work with you to take key aspects of the interview such as quotes and engaging stories to share with our global corporate audience

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Kind Regards,

James Southern Head of Digital Sales
t: 0044 (0)1543 267 634
e: james southern ceotodaymagazine com