Re: GNOME Board issue track is only visible to Board members

This is now fixed, thanks for the heads up!

On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 at 14:42, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Benjamin Berg <benjamin sipsolutions net> wrote:
> I noticed that the issue track is not accessible to the public
> currently. So it looks like it has been (accidentally) unpublished.
>
> i.e. going to https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Board/issues always
> gives a 404 error for me.

Yes, I noticed this too. The board originally decided to keep issues
public wherever possible, so I'm not sure why it changed.

I can see the settings to change it back, but don't have any
experience using them, so would prefer not to touch them. :)