TDF AB representative

Hi,

As you may know, The Document Foundation and the GNOME Foundation have
an Advisory Board seat exchange agreement. I was the GNOME Foundation
representative at their advisory board meetings until now, but since
we changed boards we should find a new one. Let me know who that is
and I’ll make sure details get updated. For what it’s worth they hold
4 meetings per year and the next should be taking place in October.

Regards,

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker