Re: Interested in sponsoring Gnome.

On Wed, 2018-07-25 at 14:43 +0300, John Mason wrote:
Hey!

We're interested in sponsoring Gnome. How to proceed with that?

Hi John,

The primary way of supporting the Foundation is either by joining our
advisory board, or through conference sponsorship.

The former has fees starting at $11,250 p/a, and the latter has details
at https://2018.guadec.org/images/conference-brochure-2018-web.pdf

It is worth noting however that all links we provide to sites are
rel=nofollow.

Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation