Re: Funding for Diversity Training at LAS GNOME (Urgent)

Hey Meg!

I'm happy to support this. Can't the cost come out of the LAS budget?
If it can't come out of the LAS budget, the simplest thing would be
for Neil to approve the expense - it's within his spending powers.

Allan
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 at 18:39, meg ford via board-list