Re: GNOMEAsia | Co-host conference info in Brochure ( COSCUP ) (#34)

On 23 July 2018 at 08:05, Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Thanks Max,

I've read the brochure and looks good to me. Seems the brochure of OpenSUSE
is similarly the default explanation text of OpenSUSE as you will do with
GNOME, with just a remark at the end about COSOUP, so probably adding
something similar at the end will do it.

Neil, could you provide a sentence or so mentioning COSOUP? Something like
"We’re really excited to be supporting COSCUP and co-locating our GNOME Asia
conference with you all this year!” is what OpenSUSE have.

It would be nice to say something more about the GNOME project itself
as the focus feels mainly on the Foundation right now.

Best,
Carlos Soriano