Re: Next board meeting: 24th July at 15:30 UTC

Great, thanks all for adjusting!

On Fri., 20 Jul. 2018, 12:49 Allan Day, <aday gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

Rob and Philip have adjusted their schedules, so we now have a time when we can all meet. The next board meeting will therefore be on Tuesday 24th July at 15:30 UTC.

I realise that this might not be the most convenient time for some. If it's a real problem we can reassess.

Assuming no one objects, we can meet using my Bluejeans account (details on the wiki). The running agenda can be found on the board Etherpad.

Speak to you all next week!