Re: Travel status with GNOME.Asia summit speakers

Thanks Carlos and Philips & TC

We are waiting good news
:)

Max

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 8:19 PM Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Hi Max,

Apologies for the late reply, I think most of us were busy at GUADEC. Sad to hear Tobi cannot make it.

I will try to move forward the requests with the travel committee.

Best,
Carlos Soriano