Re: Travel status with GNOME.Asia summit speakers

Hi Board and Travel Committee members

Just update the status

Today, Tobi reply us " He cannot come "

And we are sad to say " There will be an empty session in GNOME.Asia "

Max from GNOME.Asia

=========================
Hi Bob, Max,

due to the unclear funding situation I didn't take the holidays and now
I got work related things thrown into my schedule that conflict with
GNOME.Asia Summit :(

I cannot come :'(

I really hoped I can make it to COSCUP and GNOME.Asia Summit.
And I know it jumbles up your schedule, too, now.
Usually funding is not much of a problem for speakers. This year,
though, we've had some bad timing.

Again, sorry for this inconvenience.
  Tobi