Meeting Place Berlin 2019 - safe the date and register now!

Meeting Place Berlin 11.-15. Juli 2019

Ick bin ein Berliner - who might say that?

You - after Meeting Place Berlin 2019!
Dear Ms Sandler,

Register now and be part of the Berlin experience from 11th - 15th July 2019!

Meeting Place Berlin is the platform in Berlin for international and national decision makers in MICE-business and has developed to a successful and international well-known brand.

If you organise events with more than 100 participants regulary, we invite you to dicover Germany's creative and international capital - one of the worlds top destinations for conventions.

As Hosted Buyer you...
  • meet Berlin's top suppliers
  • take part in an exclusive site inspection of your choice
  • experience an exceptional Berlin Incentive
  • enjoy exclusive and extraordinary dining
  • stay four nights in one of Berlin's luxury hotels
  • discover the spell of Berlin by night at three extraordinary evening events

Be our guest and experience the uniqueness of Berlin and what it has to offer to you and your clients. As of now you are able to register yourself on our website.

Some impressions of previous events you can find here.

In case of further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the team of Meeting Place Berlin! You can reach us via eMail to markus durst meeting-place-berlin de or via phone at +49/ (0) 30 / 76 76 84 - 15.

With kind regards,

Markus Durst
Meeting Place Berlin Team
on behalf of visitBerlin Berlin Convention Office

Please understand that Meeting Place Berlin organisers will grant hosted buyer status only to those applicants who have completetd the entire qualifying form and whose profile meet the organisers requirements.

This eMail was sent to Karen Sandler (Gnome Foundation) by Sara Werner.
Our search has revealed that you are a potential hosted buyer for Meeting Place Berlin. If you do not wish to recieve further information regarding
Meeting Place Berlin 2019 please send us an eMail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

On behalf of the organiser:
pcma professional congress & marketing agency gmbh, Crellestr. 21, 10827 Berlin, Deutschland, Tel. +49 (0)30 767684-0, Fax +49 (0)30 767684-29.
Managing Director: Bernd Wiedemann, HRB 40669, Court of registration Berlin-Charlottenburg, Tax-N°: 29/467/32079, VAT N°: DE 136 768 660.