Re: Date and time for board meetings

We might get better results by polling in half-hour intervals. (I have, for example, a meeting at 15:30 UTC every weekday which blocks off 2 hours on the poll, although it will usually only take between 1/2 and 1 hour)

I'm also willing to do the call earlier than 14:00 UTC, at least for the time being, although that becomes really unpleasant when I'm back on the West Coast...

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 3:22 AM Federico Mena Quintero <federico gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, 2018-07-11 at 13:07 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
>  - Tuesday 17:00 UTC (difficult for Federico and Kat, Rob can't make
> it)
>  - Wednesday 19:00 UTC (difficult for Allan, Federico, Neil. Rob
> can't make it)
>  - Thursday 18:00 UTC (difficult for Federico, Neil and Rob can't
> make it)

I can pretty much make any day and time work.  I *prefer* times before
19:00 UTC, but if it has to be later, it is fine.

  Federico