Re: [Private] Donation to "Club Cacharreo", request by Ismael Olea

Yeah, it is the legal entity behind organizing GUADEC.

More details about the entity are in the email Ismael sent in the past to the board titled "Legal information about club cacharreo".

On Wed., 11 Jul. 2018, 19:43 Robert McQueen, <robert mcqueen me uk> wrote:
On Wed, 2018-07-11 at 18:06 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
> Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
> > Ismael mentioned that the nonprofit ran by Ismael and others "Club
> > Cacharreo" and Ismael himself would feel very glad if the GNOME
> > foundation would provide a donation in form of thank you for all
> > the work done to Club Cacharreo.

> > Did we do something similar in the past? What do you all think?
>
> I think I'd want to know more about Club Cacharreo before considering
> this.

Likewise - did they help with the GUADEC organisation? What type of
legal entity is it?

Also we need to check if we're actually able to do this; it's not a
given that the Foundation is allowed to direct its funds to another
non-profit as a donation, particularly one organised in a different
country.

> Allan

Thanks,
Rob