Re: [Private] Donation to "Club Cacharreo", request by Ismael Olea

Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Ismael mentioned that the nonprofit ran by Ismael and others "Club Cacharreo" and Ismael himself would feel
very glad if the GNOME foundation would provide a donation in form of thank you for all the work done to
Club Cacharreo.
Did we do something similar in the past? What do you all think?

I think I'd want to know more about Club Cacharreo before considering this.