Re: GTKmm usage rules

Dear Saulo,

Thanks for your message.

Before I reply, I must clarify two things:

However, I can give you my personal opinion, in the hope that it will help you to understand the license. The LGPL license applied to Gtk+ and gtkmm does indeed allow you to use the libraries together with any proprietary program, provided two main requirements are met:

Hopefully this is of assistance!

Thanks,
Rob
GNOME Board Member