GTKmm usage rules

Good morning, all.

I hope this email finds you well, as I couldn't see other contacts potentially more suitable for the question I need to ask.

I am developing a cross-platform application, to be compiled in both Windows and Linux with minimum code changes, and chose GTKmm 3 as interface builder. It is in completely stock, unmodified shape as all I need is a window and some buttons, nothing fancy.
In Windows I compile it in a MSYS2 environment with MingW and link to other DLLs made with Visual C++. In Linux the complete compilation is in g++, using GTK libs that are already installed in the system.

Many parts of the application have non-GPL code, proprietary, either mine or from the company I work for. The application, when ready, will be free of charge for use.
However, I need to know if, by using GTKmm, is there any obligation to distribute source code along with it. The front page of gtk.org procides some information:

"
Are there any licensing restrictions?
GTK+ is free software and part of the GNU Project. However, the licensing terms for GTK+, the GNU LGPL, allow it to be used by all developers, including those developing proprietary software, without any license fees or royalties."
However, it doesn't specifically talk about code. Just that proprietary software can be made with it! And since I am no expert in GPL-LGPL, I prefer not to extend the freedom of usage to anything that is not said.

So I'd like to kindly ask for your advice on it.

Thank you and have a great day.
Saulo Silva