Re: GNOME Board issue track is only visible to Board members

Benjamin Berg <benjamin sipsolutions net> wrote:
I noticed that the issue track is not accessible to the public
currently. So it looks like it has been (accidentally) unpublished.

i.e. going to https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Board/issues always
gives a 404 error for me.

Yes, I noticed this too. The board originally decided to keep issues
public wherever possible, so I'm not sure why it changed.

I can see the settings to change it back, but don't have any
experience using them, so would prefer not to touch them. :)