Re: Travel status with GNOME.Asia summit speakers

Thanks Philip, David and TC members

:)

Max

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 5:39 PM <philip chimento gmail com> wrote:

Hi Max,

Sorry about the delay, it's understandable that you are worried about this. The travel committee has just
adopted a new system for tracking requests and there are some bugs to be worked out in the new process.
David and I are at GUADEC, and he's going to be processing the existing GNOME.Asia requests today, giving
priority to the requests from speakers.

Thanks,
Philip