Contribution

Hi, I am Wilfer Ciro from Colombia, I am developing an application with python and Gtk+, at this moment it is 65% ~ 70% of development, and I would like, if it is possible to contribute my bit with this program, and in the process have a little support from Gnome in the distribution of it if they consider it relevant, of course.

It is an IDE to program Arduino cards, with an elegant, pleasant and intuitive design, I hope to have it ready in one or two months, my idea with this is to facilitate and reduce unnecessary consumption of memory by the official IDE and generate an alternative that is coupled to the Gnome environment, here I leave the link and I would like to know if my request is relevant or I must do it by other means, thank you very much, good night

https://gitlab.com/WilferCiro/ArduinoIDE
Wilfer Daniel Ciro Maya...