Re: [Thessaloniki] | GUADEC 2019 Intention to Bid

Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
The board didn't update the documentation when deciding the new
deadlines: https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2019/Bids Could you please
make the changes?

I also can't see a followup to any of the original email about the
date changes. Are we still accepting intentions to bid? If that's the
case, then it would make sense to publicise that more.

Indeed, we should have probably done a general announcement about the
new deadline. I've updated the wiki; any objections to sending a mail
to foundation-list with the new 6th August deadline?