Re: Travel status with GNOME.Asia summit speakers

Hi Max,

Sorry about the delay, it's understandable that you are worried about this. The travel committee has just adopted a new system for tracking requests and there are some bugs to be worked out in the new process. David and I are at GUADEC, and he's going to be processing the existing GNOME.Asia requests today, giving priority to the requests from speakers.

Thanks,
Philip