Re: [Thessaloniki] | GUADEC 2019 Intention to Bid

Vivia Nikolaidou <n vivia gmail com> wrote:
Unfortunately we couldn't put together the bid so far.

Sounds like we should stick to the 6 August date that we originally
agreed. That should be fine!

Thanks for your work on this, and thanks for keeping us updated! Do
feel free to ask if you have any questions or need advice.

Best wishes,

Vice-President, GNOME Foundation Board of Directors
--
Vice-President, GNOME Foundation Board of Directors