Re: [Thessaloniki] | GUADEC 2019 Intention to Bid

On 6 July 2018 19:32:39 EEST, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, 6 Jul 2018, 18:29 Vivia Nikolaidou, <n vivia gmail com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately we couldn't put together the bid so far. We had a small
issue with our main venue, we only got a reply two days ago and they
don't
want to host the event for the whole duration. We're currently
looking into
maybe having only the two main days there and the BoF sessions
elsewhere.
In any case, we unfortunately need some more time to negotiate with
our
other options.

The core days are usually three days long. If it is only two days, we
may
need to have a third room.

Otherwise, we've done this before.

OK, thanks for the information! I'll contact the people and let you know.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will let you know as soon as we
have
significant news.

Best regards,

Vivia

On 6 July 2018 19:07:21 EEST, Ekaterina Gerasimova
<kittykat3756 gmail com>