Re: [Thessaloniki] | GUADEC 2019 Intention to Bid

On Fri, 6 Jul 2018, 18:29 Vivia Nikolaidou, <n vivia gmail com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately we couldn't put together the bid so far. We had a small issue with our main venue, we only got a reply two days ago and they don't want to host the event for the whole duration. We're currently looking into maybe having only the two main days there and the BoF sessions elsewhere. In any case, we unfortunately need some more time to negotiate with our other options.

The core days are usually three days long. If it is only two days, we may need to have a third room.

Otherwise, we've done this before.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will let you know as soon as we have significant news.

Best regards,

Vivia