Re: [Thessaloniki] | GUADEC 2019 Intention to Bid

On Fri, 6 Jul 2018, 17:58 Allan Day, <aday gnome org> wrote:
Hi Kat,

Ekaterina Gerasimova via board-list <board-list gnome org> wrote:
> If at all possible, I would like us to announce the next GUADEC location on Sunday. For this, I would need the bid and then the board would need to review it + vote.

This isn't what the board agreed when we last discussed GUADEC 2019.
My understanding is that a vote would require a meeting, and such
meeting would need to be announced 48 in advance.

Did I miss something?

Rosanna said that we don't technically need a meeting for a vote as we can vote by email if everyone agrees to or can have a meeting at shorter notice if everyone agrees to do that instead.

Are you saying that you're not willing to do either of those? If you are, then the point is moot.