Re: [Thessaloniki] | GUADEC 2019 Intention to Bid

Hi Kat,

Ekaterina Gerasimova via board-list <board-list gnome org> wrote:
If at all possible, I would like us to announce the next GUADEC location on Sunday. For this, I would need
the bid and then the board would need to review it + vote.

This isn't what the board agreed when we last discussed GUADEC 2019.
My understanding is that a vote would require a meeting, and such
meeting would need to be announced 48 in advance.

Did I miss something?