Re: Update budget for internships

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 2:20 PM, Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Hello all,

Hi,

Something is not clear from your email. This is a new proposal and you
are not just stating that you changed things, right?

I updated the internships to reflect what we talked last meeting. The budget
per each student will be:

- 8000$ for the intern
- 500$ for travel of the intern
- 500$ as admin fees

Totalling 9000$ per student from restricted funds.

Our [discussion](https://wiki.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/Minutes/20180206#Minutes)
was nowhere near that amount. How did you end up with such a high
figure? Aren’t we still trying to more or less fit in the $20k of
reserved funds? How many interns are we aiming for?

Regards,

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director