Reminder | Board Meeting Tuesday February 27th

Hi All,

This is a reminder that we have our next Board meeting on Tuesday, February 27th at 18:00 UTC

Conference Details
Bluejeans URL: https://bluejeans.com/6361797715/
Dial-in numbers: https://www.redhat.com/en/conference-numbers
Meeting ID: 636 179 7715

You can find our agenda here: Foundation Board Agenda. Please add anything you'd like to cover directly to that page, along with your name in parenthesis. The items that are already on the agenda are listed below.

Remember to order your list as much as possible, and add "URGENT" next to anything that must be discussed during this meeting.

Thanks, everyone!

Best,
Nuritzi

Proposed Agenda
  • (PRIVATE) Travel committee situation
  • (PRIVATE) Secretary position
  • US events box
  • Laptop for European events box
  • Raising privacy internship stipend
  • (PRIVATE) Andrea's contract
  • (PRIVATE) Possible trademark infringement - https://github.com/joric/gnome
  • GUADEC 2019 call for bids
  • Follow up to call with Andrea on 2018-02-13
  • (PRIVATE) Donation/funds communication plan

--
Nuritzi Sanchez
President, Board of Directors