Update budget for internships

Hello all,

I updated the internships to reflect what we talked last meeting. The budget per each student will be:

- 8000$ for the intern
- 500$ for travel of the intern
- 500$ as admin fees

Totalling 9000$ per student from restricted funds.

With this, I increased the requirements an intern must have before applying. Requirements read as follows:

Certain level of knowledge and skills are required to apply for GNOME internships. GNOME internships are most suitable for people that are in late years of university studies or that has equivalent professional experience. Previous contributions to GNOME projects are required before applying and at least 3 non trivial contributions to the project you are interested in.

Mentors and administrators may interview applicants between 1 and 3 times in order to evaluate how fit is for the internship and project.

Let me know what you think.