Re: Outreachy sponsorship

Thank you, Meg and the Board! I'll set up GNOME's participation in the
next few days.

Whom should I contact at Canonical?

Thanks,
Marina

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 11:46 AM, meg ford <megford gnome org> wrote:
Hi Marina,

The Board had a short meeting today, and we approved the sponsorship amount
of $6,500 for one intern for the May 2018 round of Outreachy.

Regarding potential sponsors, would you contact Canonical and see if they
are interested?

Thanks,
Meg