Re: Contract revisiting

Hi,

Karen as ED negotiated the original rate (USD$18) with Andrea and it was approved by the board in the beginning of 2013. At some point, the currency fluctuations were making Andrea uncomfortable, and the rate was converted and pinned to EUR€14, which is where we stand now.

I believe that out contract with Andrea has an upper limit as to how many hours he is allowed to charge per month. However, he has never reached this limit. He has sent five invoices in the past year:

Dates Number of hours
12/22 - 2/6 80
11/8 - 12/22 60
8/8 - 11/8  80