Re: Stepping down from the Travel Committee

On Tue, 2018-02-20 at 19:51 +0000, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
I am stepping down from the Travel Committee.

I updated the spreadsheets last week, so the paperwork should be
mostly up to date.

Hi Kat,

Just a quick email to say we've received this, and to thank you for
your work on the Travel Committee. I know that administrative work can
be tiresome, and I for one appreciate the attention to detail and work
you've put in over the years.

Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation