Planning to step down from the Travel Committee

Hi board,

It has been my intention to resign from the TC for some months now.
The primary reason is that I do not feel like I can work with (now,
the only) other member of the Travel Committee.

I have put the TC paperwork in order a couple of days ago so it is up
to date. I do have some concerns about whether it will be kept in that
state.

I would be willing to return if the membership of the committee
changed. And I am available if help is needed with anything.

I will send an proper resignation email to the TC list as well shortly.

Kat