From: Rachel
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 11:46 AM
To: 'board gnome org'
Subject: LINUX/OSS Customer base

Hi ,

Are you interested in acquiring Name Email address, Phone numbers and other contacts details of LINUX/OSS users?

We can also assist you with the complete contact details of competitors accounts or companies using- Ubuntu, RedHat Enterprise Linux, HP Unix, Oracle Solaris, BlackBerry, CentOS, Windows Server, Canonical & many more.

We can get you the list of Technology users, vendors, integrators, Consultants, VARs, MSPs, Partners, Architects and  “Decision Makers” like :- , CEO’s, CTO’s, CMOs, VP of IT, SVP, Facility/Finance/Sales/Marketing/HR Directors or Managers, Consultants from all verticals.

We can also assist you with Industry/Title specific contacts from the industries that you serve too Oil & Gas, Mining, Metallurgy & Material, Chemical & Petrochemical, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences, Power Generation, Water & Wastewater, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Transmission & Distribution, Transportation, Hospital & Medical, Engineering Services, Banking & Finance, Pulp and Paper,  Data Center, Food & Beverages, Government, Facilities etc.

 Let me know your target criteria (Industry/ Title/ Technology) so we can share relevant information and few samples for your review.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Rachel Lawrence

Demand Generation

To remove from this mailing reply with subject line  "Leave Out."

PS: Send us 25-30 contacts from your existing  data file to test the accuracy of our appending service at no cost.