Re: Are there additional funds for hackfests?

Hi all,

I've been told by my colleagues at Endless that are planning to attend the Recipes hackfest that they haven't received any updates about their sponsorship requests yet.
Since the hackfest is only a week away, people (me included) are getting very anxious about it and close to the point where it becomes impractical for them to prepare for a long-distance trip.
Since it looks like other attendees have had their requests approved, we are wondering if there's anything specific about them, or Endless, that is stopping the decision.

I don't want to put undue pressure on the TC, but I'm sure you can understand how this situation is frustrating, especially in light of the extra funds that have been allocated for events like this.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do, either personally, or from the Board, to help getting to a conclusion.

Thanks,
Cosimo