Re: Further plan for Gnome-maps using Mapbox tile services

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 9:10 PM, Mikel Maron <mikel mapbox com> wrote:
Hi -- checking in again. Any questions? In case it wasn't clear, essentially yes a 'cap' is possible.

I'll propose a vote on the funding for this at our next meeting (February 26th). I followed up with the Maps team off list regarding possible ways to reduce our costs log-term. Thanks for all of your help, Mikel!

Meg