Re: Board Meeting Tomorrow?

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 7:06 PM, meg ford <megford gnome org> wrote:
Unless there's a reason to delay this, I'd rather do it on list this week.

Votes on the list have to be unanimous. Didier is off the Internet
this week, so he won’t be able to vote.

They've been asking about it a lot, and Amisha sent me an email off list
saying that the coupon has expired and asking what was going to happen. I'd
like to talk about it next meeting as well, and then email their team about
what improvements we want to make to lower the costs long term.

Discussion on the other hand can happen on the list.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director