Re: Board Meeting Tomorrow?

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 9:43 AM, Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Agree Allan, there are some time sensitive items. Let's do an infame mail vote for those that really require an action this week?

> Money for GNOME maps

I guess this can wait, but we should come back to them and stating apologies for the delays and thanks for the support so far.

Unless there's a reason to delay this, I'd rather do it on list this week. They've been asking about it a lot, and Amisha sent me an email off list saying that the coupon has expired and asking what was going to happen. I'd like to talk about it next meeting as well, and then email their team about what improvements we want to make to lower the costs long term.

Meg

On 19 February 2018 at 16:31, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
> Well since you’re not available either the question is solved: that
> makes four directors who sent regrets (with Carlos, Cosimo and Didier)
> and we don’t have quorum, so we can’t have the meeting.

Right. This leaves me a bit concerned about some of the outstanding
agenda items, particularly those that are time-sensitive and require
votes. They include:

 * Approving Outreachy spending
 * Money for GNOME maps
 * Restocking the US events box