Re: Board Meeting Tomorrow?

Agree Allan, there are some time sensitive items. Let's do an infame mail vote for those that really require an action this week?

>  * Approving Outreachy spending

This seems something that better to figure out this week

> Money for GNOME maps

I guess this can wait, but we should come back to them and stating apologies for the delays and thanks for the support so far.

> Restocking the US events box

I guess this can wait another week too, it's not that an event missing the box would make much of a huge difference given that there weren't any box circulating in US since years ago... Let's see what Nuritzi thinks.

Also, I would like to send ASAP the LAS feedback email... it's being quite some time. If some of you can review my last proposal it would be great :)

Cheers and enjoy all your travels!

On 19 February 2018 at 16:31, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
> Well since you’re not available either the question is solved: that
> makes four directors who sent regrets (with Carlos, Cosimo and Didier)
> and we don’t have quorum, so we can’t have the meeting.

Right. This leaves me a bit concerned about some of the outstanding
agenda items, particularly those that are time-sensitive and require
votes. They include:

 * Approving Outreachy spending
 * Money for GNOME maps
 * Restocking the US events box