Re: Board Meeting Tomorrow?

Agree Allan, there are some time sensitive items. Let's do an infame mail vote for those that really require an action this week?

>  * Approving Outreachy spending

This seems something that better to figure out this week

> Money for GNOME maps

I guess this can wait, but we should come back to them and stating apologies for the delays and thanks for the support so far.

> Restocking the US events box

I guess this can wait another week too, it's not that an event missing the box would make much of a huge difference given that there weren't any box circulating in US since years ago... Let's see what Nuritzi thinks.

Also, I would like to send ASAP the LAS feedback email... it's being quite some time. If some of you can review my last proposal it would be great :)

Cheers and enjoy all your travels!

On 19 February 2018 at 16:31, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
> Well since you’re not available either the question is solved: that
> makes four directors who sent regrets (with Carlos, Cosimo and Didier)
> and we don’t have quorum, so we can’t have the meeting.

Right. This leaves me a bit concerned about some of the outstanding
agenda items, particularly those that are time-sensitive and require
votes. They include:

 * Approving Outreachy spending
 * Money for GNOME maps
 * Restocking the US events box


>From time to time confidential and sensitive information will be discussed
on this mailing list. Please take care to mark confidential information as
confidential, and do not redistribute this information without permission.

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]