Re: Board Meeting Tomorrow?

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 4:05 PM, Nuritzi Sanchez
<nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
Hi Board,


It sounds like quite a few of us won't be able to make it tomorrow
(including me -- I'll be on a plane).

Shoud we postpone meeting until the following week?

Well since you’re not available either the question is solved: that
makes four directors who sent regrets (with Carlos, Cosimo and Didier)
and we don’t have quorum, so we can’t have the meeting.

Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]