Re: Adboard/board meetings at GUADEC?

Cool. So far it sounds like 1 day of board meetings and 1 day of adboard is preferred.

That would mean:

Weds, July 4th = Board meeting (10 am - 5 pm?)
Thurs, July 5th = AbBoard meeting (10 am - 4 or 5 pm, and leave for the pre-reg event together)

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 1:30 PM, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
> Re: AdBoard: I assume we will do Friday the 6th, but we should decide what
> time to begin. I liked having the meeting start in the morning, break for
> lunch, and then end before the pre-registration event. Should we do a full
> day AdBoard meeting again?

Friday is day 1 and the early bird event is on the evening of Thursday 5th.

Good catch.

--
Nuritzi Sanchez
President, Board of Directors